Savox SC-1256TG Titanium Gears Coreless Standard Digital - 277.7 oz-in.
The SC1256TG servo is a excellent servo for replacing a standard servo with one that has superior performance and torque.
- Titanium gears ensures long life, durability, and lighter weight.
- Aluminum middle case to provides cooler operating temperatures
- Works well in airplanes, gliders and cars
- Deadband 2 µs
- Torque @ 4.8v - 16.0 kg / 222.2 oz-in.
- Torque @ 6v - 20.0 kg / 277.7 oz-in.
- Speed @ 4.8v - 0.18 sec / 60 deg
- Speed @ 6v - 0.15 sec / 60 deg
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 40.3 x 20.2 x 37.2
- Weight: 52.4 g
- Operating Temperature: 14° - 122°F (-10° - 50°C)
- Running Current (no load): 100mA @4.8V, 120mA @6.0V
- Stall Current (at locked): 4000mA @4.8V, 5000mA @6.0V
- Idle Current: 5mA @4.8V, 5mA @6.0V
- Wire Length: 250 +/- 5mm
- Output Gear Spline: 25 Tooth
- Bearings: 2BB
- Operating Travel: 100° (1000 → 2000 µ second)
- Neutral Position: 1500 µ second
- Pulse Width Range: 800 → 2200 µ second
- Maximum Travel: Appx 130° (900 → 2100 µ second)
- Refresh Rate: 333 Hz
- Motor Type: Coreless