Savox SC-0352 Standard Digital - 90.3 oz-in.
The Savox SC-0352 is considered a standard servo, but it outperforms other standard servos with more torque, and it comes with dual bearing support.
- Dual ball bearing support for gear support on the outputs
- Industrial plastic gear train is quiet and smooth
- More torque than other standard servos
- Deadband 3 µs
- Torque @ 4.8v - 4.2 kg / 58.3 oz-in.
- Torque @ 6v - 6.5 kg / 90.3 oz-in.
- Speed @ 4.8v - 0.14 sec / 60 deg
- Speed @ 6v - 0.11 sec / 60 deg
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 40.7 x 20.0 x 39.4
- Weight: 42.0 g
- Operating Temperature: 14° - 122°F (-10° - 50°C)
- Running Current (no load): 180mA @4.8V, 240mA @6.0V
- Stall Current (at locked): 1300mA @4.8V, 1500mA @6.0V
- Idle Current: 5mA @4.8V, 5mA @6.0V
- Wire Length: 250 +/- 5mm
- Output Gear Spline: 25 Tooth
- Bearings: 2BB
- Operating Travel: 120° (1000 → 2000 µ second)
- Neutral Position: 1500 µ second
- Pulse Width Range: 800 → 2200 µ second
- Maximum Travel: Appx 164° (800 → 2200 µ second)