RCRCM Toba V-Tail Glider
3-meter F3B Glider
Fiberglass+Carbon: Hollow-molded fiberglass construction reinforced with carbon fiber, which provides the required stiffness and torsional rigidity for sport and aerobatic flying.
Carbon: Wings are full carbon cloth, with carbon from leading edge of the wing to the tail — provides significant stiffness and torsional rigidity, yet is lightweight and strong.
- Ailerons, elevator, flaps, and rudder control
- Two-piece hollow molded composite carbon or fiberglass wing design
- Carbon wing joiner
- Live hinges on the wing and rudder, with wipers
- Gel-coat finish, with pre-painted graphics
- Full-flying stabilizer with pre-installed bellcrank
Ballast tube, motor mount, servo tray, pushrod, clevises, linkages, control horns, servo covers, wing joiner, tail joiner, servo plate