RCRCM Jarvis V-Tail Glider
2.55-meter Slope Glider
Fiberglass+Carbon: Hollow-molded fiberglass construction reinforced with carbon fiber, which gives adequate stiffness and torsional rigidity — recommended for sport flying.
Carbon: Wings are full-carbon cloth, carbon reinforced fuselage, with carbon from leading edge of the wing to the tail — significant stiffness and torsional rigidity.
- Ailerons, rudder, elevator, and flaps.
- Two-piece hollow-molded composite carbon fiber or glass wing design
- Carbon fiber square wing joiner
- Live hinges on the wing and rudder, with wipers
- Gel-coated finish with pre-painted graphics
- Full-flying stabilizer with pre-installed bellcrank
Ballast tube, servo tray, push rod, clevises, linkages, control horns, servo covers, wing joiner, tail joiner, servo plate