RCRCM DG-600 T-Tail Glider
3.43-meter Semi-Scale Glider
Fiberglass+Carbon: Hollow-molded fiberglass construction reinforced with carbon fiber, which gives adequate stiffness and torsional rigidity — recommended for sport flying.
Carbon: Wings are full carbon cloth, carbon reinforced fuselage, with carbon from leading edge of the wing to the tail — significant stiffness and torsional rigidity.
- Ailerons, rudder, elevator, and flaps.
- Two-piece hollow molded composite carbon fiber or glass wing design
- Carbon fiber square wing joiner
- Live hinges on the wing and rudder, with wipers
- Gel-coated finish with pre-painted graphics
- Full-flying stabilizer with pre-installed bellcrank
Ballast tube, servo tray, push rod, clevises, linkages, control horns, servo covers, wing joiner, tail joiner, servo plate
Length 1380 mm (54 in.)
Weight (glass/carbon) ≈1370 g (48 oz)
Weight (carbon ≈1470 g (52 oz)
CG 65 mm back of leading edge
Radio 7 channels
Servos wings King Max CLS0911W (4)
Servos fuselage King Max (2)
Battery 4.8 – 8.4 Volts