RCRCM Cylon X-Tail Glider
2.0-meter Slope Racer
Fiberglass+Carbon: Hollow-molded fiberglass construction reinforced with carbon fiber, which gives adequate stiffness and torsional rigidity — recommended for sport flying.
Carbon: Wings are full carbon cloth, carbon reinforced fuselage, with carbon from leading edge of the wing to the tail — significant stiffness and torsional rigidity.
- Ailerons, rudder, elevator, and flaps.
- Two-piece hollow molded composite carbon fiber or glass wing design
- Carbon fiber square wing joiner
- Live hinges on the wing and rudder, with wipers
- Smooth, gel-coated finish with pre-painted graphics
- Full-flying stabilizer with pre-installed bellcrank
Ballast tube, servo tray, push rod, clevises, linkages, control horns, servo covers, wing joiner, tail joiner, servo plate
Length - 1250 mm (49.21 in.)
Wing area - 34.9 dm2 (3.75 ft2)
Weight - ≈1600 g (57 oz)
Airfoil - RCRCM Blend
CG - 90 – 95 mm back of leading edge
Transmitter - 7 channel
Servos wings - King Max CLS0911W (4)
Servos fuselage - King Max (2)
Battery - 4.8 – 8.4 Volts