PowerBox Royal 4720
Brand PowerBox Systems
PowerBox Systems’ Royal power management unit is designed to optimum performance and control security for your RC aircraft.
The Royal includes the triple-axis iGyro, as well as PowerBus technology. It is user programmable via an easy-to-understand menu system, via the SensorSwitch and a backlit LCD screen — all battery-specific and flight-relevant data can be displayed after a flight. The door sequencer function and the internal iGyro both feature integral setup assistants.The new Royal SRS features PowerBox Systems’ unique serial receiver bus systems.
The Royal SRS features no fewer than four high-performance voltage regulators, allowing the use of both high-voltage servos and conventional six-volt types. With redundant security, each pair of regulators can be set to an output voltage of 5.9 or 7.4 volts.
The Servo-Match and Fail-Safe functions also provide adjustments for all 24 outputs individually, covering servo centering, travel volumes, fail-safe and hold-mode. Servo reverse is accomplished with a single button-press.
Royal SRS units are compatible with six radio control systems: Spektrum, Futaba, JR, Multiplex, Hott, and Jeti. They can be bound to the Royal SRS, with most of them providing telemetry output for battery, receiver, and GPS data.
The Royal SRS’s USB adapter provides a port for easy updating of the unit and future expansion possibilities.
- PowerBus: 2 outputs, 16 + 2 channels, compatible with other servo bus systems
- Up to 18 channels - depending on the radio control system used
- Signal amplification and interference suppression for all 24 outputs
- Two 16-bit processors for fast, high-resolution signal processing
- Two double-regulated output voltages for receivers and servos
- Two regulated voltage ranges with independent selection facility: 5.9 or 7.4 volts
- Variable frame rates: range 9 – 21 milliseconds
- SRS: Serial Receiver System provides the facility to use receivers with serial interface: Futaba S-Bus, Spektrum DSM2 and DSMX, Jeti, Multiplex M-Link, HoTT, and JR X-BUS
- Unrestricted channel assignment for all 24 PowerBox outputs
- Graphic LCD screen with 128 x 64 pixels
- Servo-Match function: servo centre, end-points and reverse for all 24 servo outputs
- Integral iGyro: triple-axis gyro system with heading function and setup assistant
- Six independent gyro outputs for: 2 x ailerons, 2 x elevators, 2 x rudders
- GPS-regulated gyro gain
- Special regulatory algorithm for fixed-wing RC aircraft
- Extremely accurate triple-axis Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) sensor
- Integral Delta and V-tail mixer
- Door sequencer: six freely programmable outputs with set-up assistant
- Extremely user-friendly menu-based programming using the SensorSwitch
- Flight recorder, recording of lost frames, fail-safe events and all battery data
- Connection facilities for Futaba, Jeti, Spektrum, HoTT, and Multiplex MSB downlink bus systems
- Direct transmission of all battery informations, receiver data, and GPS data to the transmitter
- Separate voltage and capacity display for each battery
- Minimum value memory alerts the user to voltage collapses
- Large-area heat-sinks for optimum voltage regulator performance
- Regulator monitoring, regulator error indicator
- Supports three battery types: LiPo, NiMH / NiCd, LiFe
- Suppression of any servo feedback currents which may occur
- Updatable with PowerBox Systems USB Interface connectors