PowerBox Cockpit 4520
PowerBox Champion SRS is the sister to the new Royal SRS, but without the integral iGyro.
The Champion features: 24 outputs with PowerBox’s ServoMatch function, a door-sequencer, and the leading edge PowerBus technology. It retains proven concepts that have been optimized for peak performance. For example, the new Champion SRS is user programmable by way of the SensorSwitch and a blue backlit LCD display screen. All battery-specific and flight-relevant data can be displayed on-screen after each flight. The door sequencer function features an integral setup assistant, which makes for easy programming.
The new Champion SRS features a state-of-the-art serial receiver bus system. It also features four high-performance voltage regulators, which facilitates the use of both high-voltage (7.4-volt) servos and conventional six-volt types. Using secure redundant design, each pair of regulators can be set to an output voltage either 5.9 or 7.4 volts.
The Servo-Match and Fail-Safe functions now provides adjustment for all 24 outputs individually, covering servo center, travel volumes, fail-safe and hold-mode. Servo reversing is achieved with a single button-press.
Six different radio control systems can be bound to the Royal SRS: Spektrum, Futaba, JR, Multiplex, Hott and Jeti — most of provide telemetry output of battery, receiver, and GPS data.
Importantly, the PowerBox Champion SRS system is updatable via the USB adapter. It is therefore possible to keep it current with future upgrades.
- PowerBus: 2 outputs, 16 + 2 channels, compatible with other servo bus systems
- Up to 18 channels - depending on the radio control system used
- Signal amplification and interference suppression for all 24 outputs
- Flight recorder, records lost frames, fail-safe events and all battery data
- Two 16-bit processors for fast, high-resolution signal processing
- Two double-regulated output voltages for receivers and servos
- Two regulated voltage ranges with independent selection: 5.9 or 7.4 volts
- Variable frame rate: range 9 – 21 milliseconds
- Servo-Match function: servo center, end-points, and reverse for 24 servo outputs
- Door sequencer: six freely programmable outputs with setup assistant
- SRS: Serial Receiver System provides the facility to use receivers with serial interface: Spektrum DSM2 and DSMX, Multiplex M-Link, Futaba S-Bus, HoTT, JR X-BUS, and Jeti R-SAT2
- Unrestricted channel assignment for all 24 PowerBox outputs
- Graphic LCD screen with 128 x 64 pixels
- User-friendly menu-based programming using the SensorSwitch
- Connections for Futaba, Jeti, Spektrum, HoTT and Multiplex MSB downlink bus systems
- Transmission of battery voltage, capacity, Rx-data, and GPS data to the transmitter
- Separate voltage and capacity display for each battery
- Minimum value memory alerts the user to voltage collapses
- Large heat-sinks for optimized regulator performance
- Regulator monitoring, regulator error indicator
- Supports three battery types: LiPo, NiMH / NiCd, LiFePo
- Suppression of any servo feedback currents
- Undateable with PowerBox Systems USB Interface connectors