PowerBox 3500 - iGyro SRS
Brand PowerBox Systems
PowerBox iGyro™ SRS is a new gyro system designed for fixed-wing model aircraft. PowerBox’s aim was to combine maximum versatility with simplicity of operation.
The system incorporates a regulatory algorithm specifically developed for fixed-wing aircraft, which does not alter the model’s flying characteristics. However, it makes the airplane fly smoother and more accurately, with less sensitivity to weather-induced or aerodynamic influences. The need for mixers, such as elevator to rudder or flaps, is eliminated entirely. The iGyro™ exploits the latest servo bus technology to minimize the extremely complex wiring arrangements necessitated by previous gyro systems.
It lets you assign any channel to the gain’s adjustment, which makes it possible to set up the desired gyro effect accurately in just one short flight. Independent adjustment of each of the five outputs is possible, enabling the modeler to set up gyro gain and effect directions precisely. The separate GPS sensor provides a means of obtaining a constant gyro effect over the model’s speed range, effectively eliminating any over-compensation that can result in high-speed oscillation. In the firmware’s version 16, and later, the software includes a menu-based setup assistant, so programming is quick and easy.
- Extremely accurate triple-axis MEMS sensor
- Special regulatory algorithm designed for fixed-wing model aircraft
- Menu-based setup assistant
- Three-stage flight phase switching
- Three axes distributed to five servos, each adjustable independently
- GPS-regulated gyro gain
- Integral delta mixer
- Can be installed in any attitude
- Graphic OLED display screen with 128 x 64 pixels
- Ultra-simple menu-controlled programming method using the SensorSwitch
- SRS technology for use with various bus systems: Futaba S-Bus, Spektrum SRXL, DSM2/DSMX, JR DMSS, HoTT, M-Link, and Jeti
- Unrestricted channel assignment (channel mapping)
- Digital output can be passed on to an SRS PowerBox system
- 16-bit processor for fast, high-resolution signal processing
- Settings can be stored on a PC and reloaded at any time
- Updateable with PowerBox Systems USB Interface connectors
- Robust aluminium case