Savox SH-0253 Micro Digital - 30.6 oz-in.
The Savox SH-0253 micro, digital servo has a good balance between torque and speed in addition to using a combination of industrial plastic and metal gears for durabilty and smoothness of operation
- Aluminum middle case allows for cooler operating temperatures
- Industrial plastic and metal gear train ensures durability and longevity
- Ideal for small airplanes, gliders, and 450-size helicopters
- Deadband 2 µs
- Torque @ 4.8v - 1.8 kg / 25.0 oz-in.
- Torque @ 6v - 2.2 kg / 30.6 oz-in.
- Speed @ 4.8v - 0.13 sec / 60 deg
- Speed @ 6v - 0.09 sec / 60 deg
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm):22.8 x 12.0 x 25.4
- Weight: 13.6 g
- Operating Temperature: 14° - 122°F (-10° - 50°C)
- Running Current (no load): 150mA @4.8V, 180mA @6.0V
- Stall Current (at locked): 1000mA @4.8V, 1200mA @6.0V
- Idle Current: 5mA @4.8V, 5mA @6.0V
- Wire Length: 250 ± 5mm
- Output Gear Spline: 21 Tooth
- Bearings: 1BB
- Operating Travel: 90° (1000 → 2000 µ second)
- Neutral Position: 1500 µ second
- Pulse Width Range: 700 → 2300 µ second
- Maximum Travel: Appx 150° (700 → 2300 µ second)