Savox SB-2264MG Low-Profile High-Voltage Brushless - 208.3 oz-in.
The Savox SB-2264MG combines high-voltage, brushless motor performance, with 12-bit (4096) resolution for those applications where space is limited but power is required.
- Leading edge technology with 12-bit (4096) resolution
- Ideal for helicopters, as well as airplanes and gliders
- Brushless motor provides added efficiency
- Aluminum case for heat dissipation
- High-quality steel gear set
- Deadband 2 µs
- Torque @ 6v - 12.0 kg / 166.8 oz-in.
- Torque @ 7.4v - 15.0 kg / 208.3.3 oz-in.
- Speed @ 6v - 0.11 sec / 60 deg
- Speed @ 7.4v - 0.085 sec / 60 deg
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 40.8 x 20.2 x 25.4
- Weight: 57.0 g
- Operating Temperature: 14° - 122°F (-10° - 50°C)
- Running Current (no load): 180mA @6.0V, 220mA @7.4V
- Stall Current (at locked): 2900mA @6.0 V, 3700mA @7.4V
- Idle Current: 5mA @6.0V, 5mA @7.4V
- Wire Length: 200 ± 5mm
- Output Gear Spline: 25 Tooth
- Bearings: 2BB
- Operating Travel: 90° (1000 → 2000 µ second)
- Neutral Position: 1500 µ second
- Pulse Width Range: 800 → 2200 µ second
- Maximum Travel: Appx 130° (900 → 2100 µ second)
- Refresh Rate: 333 Hz
- Motor Type: Brushless