Savox SC-1252MG Low Profile, Metal Gear, Digital - 97.2 oz-in.
The SC-1251MG is a high-speed, low profile servo that combines leading edge technology with super high 12-bit (4096) resolution. The 1251MG is ideal for aircraft applications where interior space is limited.
- Metal gear train ensures durability for challenging applications
- Ideal for aircraft where interior space is limited
- Aluminum case provides cooler operating temperatures
- Deadband 2 µs
- Torque @ 4.8v - 4.5 kg / 62.5 oz-in.
- Torque @ 6v - 7.0 kg / 97.2 oz-in.
- Speed @ 4.8v - 0.08 sec / 60 deg
- Speed @ 6v - 0.07 sec / 60 deg
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 40.8 x 20.2 x 25.4
- Weight: 44.5 g
- Operating Temperature: 14° - 122°F (-10° - 50°C)
- Running Current (no load): 150mA @4.8V, 180mA @6.0V
- Stall Current (at locked): 2000mA @4.8V, 3000mA @6.0V
- Idle Current: 5mA @4.8V, 5mA @6.0V
- Wire Length: 300 +/- 5mm
- Output Gear Spline: 25 Tooth
- Bearings: 2BB
- Operating Travel: 90° (1000 → 2000 µ second)
- Neutral Position: 1500 µ second
- Pulse Width Range: 950 → 2050 µ second
- Maximum Travel: Appx 160° (700 → 2300 µ second)