Savox SV 1272SG High Voltage, Coreless Digital - 416.6 oz-in.
This Savox SV-1272SG provides High-Speed, High-Voltage operation, and 416.6 oz-in. It is a very powerful servo that comes in a standard case. The SV1272SG servo fits many applications from airplanes to helicopters and giant-scale gliders.
- Super strong and precision made steel gears provide superb durability
- Capable of high-voltage, 2S LiPo power operation
- Extreme amount of torque in a standard case.
- Ideal for large-scale aircraft, gliders and helicopters.
- Deadband 2 µs
- Torque @ 6v - 23.0 kg / 319.4 oz-in.
- Torque @ 7.4v - 30.0 kg / 416.6 oz-in.
- Speed @ 6v - 0.13 sec / 60 deg
- Speed @ 7.4v - 0.10 sec / 60 deg
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 40.3 x 20.2 x 37.2
- Weight: 63.0 g
- Operating Temperature: 14° - 122°F (-10° - 50°C)
- Running Current (no load): 120mA @6.0V, 150mA @7.4V
- Stall Current (at locked): 4000mA @6.0V, 5000mA @7.4V
- Idle Current: 5mA @4.8V, 5mA @6.0V
- Wire Length: 200 ± 5mm
- Output Gear Spline: 25 Tooth
- Bearings: 2BB
- Operating Travel: 100° (1000 → 2000 µ second)
- Neutral Position: 1500 µ second
- Pulse Width Range: 800 → 2200 µ second
- Maximum Travel: Appx 130° (900 → 2100 µ second)
- Refresh Rate: 333 Hz
- Motor Type: Coreless