Savox SV-1250MG High-Voltage Mini Digital Tail - 111.1 oz-in.
The SV-1250MG mini-sized, metal-geared, digital servo is extremely powerful for it's size and capbable of operating on higher voltages than most mini/micro servos compared to other brands.
- Steel gear train provide durability against heavy use
- Capable of high-voltage operation
- Aluminum middle case allows for cooler operating temperatures
- Ideal where torque is required in a small mounting space
- Deadband 2 µs
- Torque @ 6v - 4.6 kg / 63.9 oz-in.
- Torque @ 7.4v - 8.0 kg / 111.1 oz-in.
- Speed @ 6v - 0.11 sec / 60 deg
- Speed @ 7.4v - 0.095 sec / 60 deg
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 35.0 x 15.0 x 29.2
- Weight: 29.6 g
- Operating Temperature: 14° - 122°F (-10° - 50°C)
- Running Current (no load): 100mA @6.0V, 120mA @7.4V
- Stall Current (at locked): 1600mA @6.0V, 2000mA @7.4V
- Idle Current: 6mA @4.8V, 6mA @6.0V
- Wire Length: 250 ± 5mm
- Output Gear Spline: 25 Tooth
- Bearings: 2BB
- Operating Travel: 110° (1000 → 2000 µ second)
- Neutral Position: 1500 µ second
- Pulse Width Range: 800 → 2200 µ second
- Maximum Travel: Appx 154° (800 → 2200 µ second)