Savox SB-2282SG High-Voltage, Brushless Digital - 319.4 oz-in.
The SB-2282SG is a high-speed, high-voltage servo running at .075 sec transit on 7.4 volts, with a torque rating of 319.4 oz-in. This servo is a great choice for your large, 700-size helicopters and airplanes.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12-bit (4096) resolution and titanium gears
- Brushless motor for smooth, high-efficiency operation
- All aluminum case provides durability and cooler operating temperatures
- Unique steel gears for increased strength
- Deadband 2 µs
- Torque @ 6v - 17.0 kg / 236.1 oz-in.
- Torque @ 7.4v - 23.0 kg / 319.4 oz-in.
- Speed @ 6v - 0.09 sec / 60 deg
- Speed @ 7.4v - 0.075 sec / 60 deg
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 40.3 x 20.2 x 38.7
- Weight: 81 g
- Operating Temperature: 14° - 122°F (-10° - 50°C)
- Running Current (no load): 180mA @6.0V, 220mA @7.4V
- Stall Current (at locked): 6000mA @6.0 V, 7400mA @7.4V
- Idle Current: 5mA @6.0V, 5mA @7.4V
- Wire Length: 300 ± 5mm
- Output Gear Spline: 25 Tooth
- Bearings: 2BB
- Operating Travel: 100° (1000 → 2000 µ second)
- Neutral Position: 1500 µ second
- Pulse Width Range: 800 → 2200 µ second
- Maximum Travel: Appx 130° (800 → 2200 µ second)
- Refresh Rate: 333 Hz
- Motor Type: Brushless