Savox SV-0236MG High-Voltage, High-Torque, Large-Scale Digital - 555.5 oz-in.
The SV-0236MG is a high-voltage, high-torque, large-scale, digital servo. It features metal gears, with an amazing amount of torque while capable of operating on high voltage 2S LiPo power.
- Ideal for 1/5 scale off road and large scale aircraft applications
- Strong metal gear train for added durability.
- Extremely high torque output.
- Capable of operating on high voltage.
- Deadband 2 µs
- Torque @ 6v - 30.0 kg / 416.6 oz-in.
- Torque @ 7.4v - 40.0 kg / 555.5 oz-in.
- Speed @ 6v - 0.21 sec / 60 deg
- Speed @ 7.4v - 0.17 sec / 60 deg
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 65.8 x 30.0 x 57.4
- Weight: 200.0 g
- Operating Temperature: 14° - 122°F (-10° - 50°C)
- Running Current (no load): 150mA @6.0V, 180mA @7.4V
- Stall Current (at locked): 4600mA @6.0V, 5700mA @7.4V
- Idle Current: 5mA @4.8V, 5mA @6.0V
- Wire Length: 200 ± 5mm
- Output Gear Spline: 15 Tooth
- Bearings: 2BB
- Operating Travel: 100° (1000 → 2000 µ second)
- Neutral Position: 1500 µ second
- Pulse Width Range: 800 → 2200 µ second
- Maximum Travel: Appx 130° (900 → 2100 µ second)