Savox SH-1290MG High Speed Digital - 69.4 oz-in.
The Savox SH-1290MG is a super-speed, metal-gear, digital servo that is extremely fast, but does not lack in performance.
- Metal gear train ensures durability and longevity
- Extremely fast for quick response
- Aluminum middle case allows for cooler operating temperatures
- Ideal as a rudder servo on 500-, 600-, and 700-class helicopters
- Dual ball bearing support
- Deadband 2 µs
- Torque @ 4.8v - 4.0 kg / 55.5 oz-in.
- Torque @ 6v - 5.0kg / 69.4 oz-in.
- Speed @ 4.8v - 0.06 sec / 60 deg
- Speed @ 6v - 0.05 sec / 60 deg
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 40.3 x 20.2 x 37.2
- Weight: 56.4 g
- Operating Temperature: 14° - 122°F (-10° - 50°C)
- Running Current (no load): 200mA @4.8V, 250mA @6.0V
- Stall Current (at locked): 2400mA @4.8V, 3000mA @6.0V
- Idle Current: 5mA @4.8V, 5mA @6.0V
- Wire Length: 300 ± 5mm
- Output Gear Spline: 25 Tooth
- Bearings: 2BB
- Operating Travel: 100° (1000 → 2000 µ second)
- Neutral Position: 1520 µ second
- Pulse Width Range: 800 → 2200 µ second
- Maximum Travel: Appx 154° (800 → 2200 µ second)