Savox SA-1231SG High-Torque Coreless Digital - 444.4 oz-in.
The Savox SA-1231SG High-Torque Steel-Gear digital servo is the servo that is ideal for those applications that require extra torque, but not using high voltage as a power source.
- Extremely strong unique steel gears ensure long-life and durability.
- Minimized backlash designed for aircraft use, but great for Monster Truck and crawling use.
- Aluminum middle case to help with cooler operating temperatures.
- Slightly taller case design.
- Deadband 2 µs
- Torque @ 4.8v - 28.0 kg / 388.8 oz-in.
- Torque @ 6v - 32.0 kg / 444.4 oz-in.
- Speed @ 4.8v - 0.18 sec / 60 deg
- Speed @ 6v - 0.14 sec / 60 deg
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 40.3 x 20.2 x 44.9
- Weight: 79.0 g
- Operating Temperature: 14° - 122°F (-10° - 50°C)
- Running Current (no load): 180mA @4.8V, 250mA @6.0V
- Stall Current (at locked): 4200mA @4.8V, 5300mA @6.0V
- Wire Length: 200 +/- 5mm
- Output Gear Spline: 25 Tooth
- Bearings: 2BB
- Operating Travel: 100° (1000 → 2000 µ second)
- Neutral Position: 1500 µ second
- Pulse Width Range: 800 → 2200 µ second
- Maximum Travel: Appx 130° (900 → 2100 µ second)