Savox SC-1257TG-BE Black Edition Standard Size Coreless Digital - 138.9 oz-in.
The SC-1257TG-BE is a high-speed standard servo that provides a fast transit for those looking to get the ultimate in speed. With its black color design, the SC-1257TG-BE provides a stealth look in RC cars.Features:
- Extremely strong titanium gears ensure long-life, durability, and light weight
- Ideal for CCPM on 600- and 700-class helicopters, or steering servo
- Sleek black design with laser etching and a shorter 200-mm black lead wire
- Aluminum middle case allows for cooler operating temperatures
- Deadband 2 µs
- Torque @ 4.8v -8.0kg / 111.1 oz-in.
- Torque @ 6v - 10kg / 138.9 oz-in.
- Speed @ 4.8v - 0.09 sec / 60 deg
- Speed @ 6v - 0.07 sec / 60 deg
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 40.3 x 20.2 x 37.2
- Weight: 52.4 g
- Operating Temperature: 14° - 122°F (-10° - 50°C)
- Running Current (no load): 100mA @4.8V, 120mA @6.0V
- Stall Current (at locked): 4000mA @4.8V, 5000mA @6.0V
- Idle Current: 5mA @4.8V, 5mA @6.0V
- Wire Length: 250 +/- 5mm
- Output Gear Spline: 25 Tooth
- Bearings: 2BB
- Operating Travel: 100° (1000 → 2000 µ second)
- Neutral Position: 1500 µ second
- Pulse Width Range: 800 → 2200 µ second
- Maximum Travel: Appx 130° (900 → 2100 µ second)