Savox SC-1268SG-BE Black Edition High Torque Digital - 347.2 oz-in.
The SC-1268SG-BE is a high torque servo that combines leading-edge technology with super high 12-bit (4096) resolution along with it's strong output and durable gear train.
- Precision made steel gears provide durability in challenging applications
- Capable of high-voltage, 2S LiPo power operation
- Sleek black design with laser etching and a shorter 200-mm black lead wire
- Ideal for 1/8 buggies, and other applications desiring high amounts of power
- Deadband 2 µs
- Torque @ 6v - 15.0kg / 208.3 oz-in.
- Torque @ 7.4v - 25.0kg / 347.2 oz-in.
- Speed @ 6v - 0.13 sec / 60 deg
- Speed @ 7.4v - 0.11 sec / 60 deg
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 40.3 x 20.2 x 37.2
- Weight: 62.0 g
- Operating Temperature: 14° - 122°F (-10° - 50°C)
- Running Current (no load): 100mA @4.8V, 120mA @6.0V, 150mA @7.4V
- Stall Current (at locked): 2500mA @4.8V, 3000mA @6.0V, 3500mA @7.4V
- Idle Current: 5mA @4.8V, 5mA @6.0V, 5mA @7.4V
- Wire Length: 200 ± 5mm
- Output Gear Spline: 25 Tooth
- Bearings: 2BB
- Operating Travel: 100° (1000 → 2000 µ second)
- Neutral Position: 1500 µ second
- Pulse Width Range: 800 → 2200 µ second
- Maximum Travel: Appx 130° (900 → 2100 µ second)