Savox SW-1210SG Waterproof Coreless Digital - 444.4 oz-in.
The Savox SW-1210SG is a waterproof digital servo. It is coreless, provides high torque, and is a great upgrade for those waterproof applications.
- Strong unique steel gears provide durability and assurance
- Capable of high-voltage, 2S LiPo power operation
- Waterproof construction for harsh elements
- Ideal for cars, truck, boats, and aircraft subject to water or snow
- Deadband 3 µs
- Torque @ 6v - 20.0 kg / 277.7 oz-in.
- Torque @ 7.4v - 32.0 kg / 444.4 oz-in.
- Speed @ 6v - 0.15 sec / 60 deg
- Speed @ 7.4v - 0.13 sec / 60 deg
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 40.6 x 20.7 x 42.0
- Weight: 71.0 g
- Operating Temperature: 14° - 122°F (-10° - 50°C)
- Running Current (no load): 120mA @6.0V, 150mA @7.4V
- Stall Current (at locked): 6000mA @6.0 V, 7400mA @7.4V
- Idle Current: 5mA @6.0V, 5mA @7.4V
- Wire Length: 150 ± 5mm
- Output Gear Spline: 25 Tooth
- Bearings: Double BB
- Operating Travel: 100° (1000 → 2000 µ second)
- Neutral Position: 1500 µ second
- Pulse Width Range: 800 → 2200 µ second
- Maximum Travel: Appx 130° (900 → 2100 µ second)
- Refresh Rate: 333 Hz
- Motor Type: Coreless